Panel Beating Apprenticeship - Richmond
Statewide Group Training has a position available for a Panel Beater Apprenticeship in the Richmond area to work toward a Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate) as a Panel Beater.
Out of Trade Panel beater Apprentices are encouraged to apply.
Typical Responsibilities of a Panel Beater Apprentice
- Removal of damaged panels
- Replace or repairing panels
- Grinding, Sanding, etc
- Meeting deadlines
- Maintaining a quality standard on all work
- Following the directions of your supervisor
Key Benefits to a Panel Beater Apprentice
- long term opportunities for the right candidate
- Working towards Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate)
Key Requirements of a Panel Beater Apprentice
- Commitment to approx. 4 Year Apprenticeship
- Commitment to learning the Trade
- Great attention to details
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test.
- Must hold a current drivers License
- Must have a passion for the Automotive Industry
How to Apply:
If you want to continue your career as a Panel Beater or become a Panel Beater please bring your resume and cover letter to 144 South Road Torrensville on Friday the 6th of July. You will be interviewed on the day by Joe Cirillo, in order of arrival.