Painting & Decorating Apprenticeship – Morphett Vale
Statewide Group Training has a position available for a Painting & Decorating Apprentice in the Morphett Vale area.
Typical Responsibilities of a Painting & Decorating Apprentice
- Painting of new and existing homes
- Effective time management to ensure deadlines are met
- Learning and perfecting your skills
Key Benefits to a Painting & Decorating Apprentice
- long term opportunities for the right candidate
- Working towards Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate)
Key Requirements of a Painting & Decorating Apprentice
- Commitment to completing your Apprenticeship
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Must hold a current drivers License
- Must have a passion for painting & decorating
- Great attention to detail
How to Apply: