Apprentice Light Vehicle Technician - Adelaide
Positions available in Marion, Glenelg & Blackwood
Statewide Group Training has multiple positions available for an Apprentice Light Vehicle Technician (Motor Mechanic) in The Adelaide surriounding suburbs.
Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply. Must have drivers licence, 'P' plates ok. Immediate start.
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures, Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles.
- Do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts.
- Long term opportunities for the right candidate.
- Working towards Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate).
- Commitment to approx. 4 Year Apprenticeship.
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test.
- Must hold a current drivers License ('P Plates ok).
- Must be passionate about repairing & servicing motor vehicles.
- Certificate 2 in an Automotive Mechanical Trade (Pre-Apprenticeship) would be advantageous.
How to Apply: