Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship – Burton
Statewide Group Training has a position available for a Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship in the Burton area to work toward a Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate) as a Diesel Mechanic.
Out of Trade Diesel Mechanic Apprentices are encouraged to apply.
National Trainng Wages Apply.
Typical Responsibilities of a Diesel Mechanic Apprentice
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures, Inspect brake systems, Steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
- Do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts.
Key Benefits to a Diesel Mechanic Apprentice
- long term opportunities for the right candidate
- Working towards Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate)
Key Requirements of a Diesel Mechanic Apprentice
- Commitment to completing your Apprenticeship
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test.
- Must hold a current drivers License
- Must have a passion for the automotive Industry
How to Apply:
If you want to continue your career as a Diesel Mechanic or become a Diesel Mechanic please bring your resume and cover letter to 144 South Road Torrensville on Friday the 6th of July. You will be interviewed on the day by Joe Cirillo, in order of arrival.