Body Maker Apprenticeship – Marleston
Statewide Group Training has a position available for a Sheet Metal Worker (Body Maker) in the Marleston area.
Typical Responsibilities of a Body Maker Apprenticeship
- Car body making/Tray Tops.
- Replace or repairing panels.
- Grinding, sanding, etc.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Maintaining a quality standard on all work.
- Following the directions of your supervisor.
Key Benefits to a Body Maker Apprenticeship
- Long term opportunities for the right candidate .
Key Requirements of a Body Maker Apprenticeship
- Great attention to detail.
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test.
- Must hold a current drivers license.
How to Apply: