Business Traineeship (Certificate III) with The City of Victor Harbor
There is a fantastic opportunity for someone to complete a 12 month Certificate 3 traineeship in Business within the Finance section of The City of Victor Harbor.
- Aptitude for developing level of local government financial processes
- Developing level of computer literacy
- Developing level of communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Developing problem solving skills
- Developing knowledge of and awareness of Work Health Safety responsibilities
- Drivers license
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Evidence of involvement in the community
If successful in gaining a phone interview you must be able to explain what units are required to study in the traineeship Certificate 3 Business, Qualification code BSB30115.
Early school leavers that have completed year 12 last year will be highly regarded.
Must have checkable references and be able to pass a police check.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and previous applicants need not apply.
Living local to the area will be highly regarded.