Apprentice Light Vehicle & Small Engine Technician - Clare
Apprentice Light Vehicle and Small Engines Technician required for immediate start with a Host Employer situated South of Clare. Drivers licence required, ‘P’ plates ok.
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures, Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles.
- Do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts.
- Long term opportunities for the right candidate.
- Working towards Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate).
- Commitment to approx. 4 Year Apprenticeship.
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test.
- Must hold a current drivers License ('P Plates ok).
- Must be passionate about repairing & servicing motor vehicles.
How to Apply: