Motor Mechanic (Light) Apprenticeship – Clare
Statewide Group Training has a position available for an Apprentice Light Vehicle Technician (Motor Mechanic) in the Clare area to work toward a Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate) as a Light Vehicle Technician.
Typical Responsibilities of a Motor Mechanic (Light) Apprentice
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures, inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles.
- Do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts.
Key Benefits to a Motor Mechanic (Light) Apprentice
- Long term opportunities for the right candidate.
- Working towards Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate.
Key Requirements of a Motor Mechanic (Light) Apprentice
- Commitment to approx. 4 Year Apprenticeship.
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test.
- Must hold a current drivers License (“P” Plates ok).
- Must be passionate about repairing & servicing motor vehicles.
- Certificate 2 in an Automotive Mechanical Trade (Pre-Apprenticeship) would be advantageous.
How to Apply: