Engineering Tradesperson (Mechanical) Apprenticeship
Location: Edinburgh Park - SA
A fantastic opportunity exists for a motivated individual to become an apprentice Fitter & Turner with our client based in Edinburgh Park.
We are looking for a self-motivated Apprentice Fitter & Turner with a passion to succeed. You will need to be well presented and physically fit, friendly and well mannered.
You are a team player and you’re able to work under instruction as well as using your own initiative when necessary.
Duties will include:
- Set up and adjust metalworking machines and equipment
- Working on truck tilt & split slide trays
- The manufacture of presses, axle stands & floor cranes
- Checking accuracy and quality of the finished product
You must have the following:
- A mechanical aptitude
- A drivers licence and car
- Work experience within the Engineering area (an advantage)
- Genuine and keen interest to learn the trade
- Reliable and hard working