Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship
Location: Adelaide - SA
Statewide Group Training (SA) Inc. has multiple positions available for Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeships in the Adelaide and surrounding areas to work toward a Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate) as a Diesel Mechanic.
Out of Trade Diesel Mechanic Apprentices are encouraged to apply.
Typical Responsibilities of a Diesel Mechanic Apprentice
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures, inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
- Do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts.
Key Benefits to a Diesel Mechanic Apprentice
- Long term opportunities for the right candidate
- Working towards Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate)
Key Requirements of a Diesel Mechanic Apprentice
- Commitment to approx. 4 Year Apprenticeship
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test.
- Must hold a current driver’s Licence
- Must have a passion for the Automotive Industry
How to Apply: