Civil Construction Traineeship - Blair Athol
Statewide Group Training has 2 positions available for a Civil Construction Traineeship in the Wingfield and Marleston areas to work toward a Certificate 3 in Civil Construction.
Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply.
Typical Responsibilities of a Civil Construction Trainee
- Commitment to learning the trade.
- Doing the study required to complete the Cert 3.
- Understanding of Work Health & Safety in the Construction Industry.
- Understanding specified requirements including planning, deadlines, etc.
Key Benefits to a Civil Construction Trainee
- Potential long term opportunities for the right candidate.
- Working towards Certificate 3.
Key Requirements of a Civil Construction Trainee
- Commitment to approx. 2 Year Traineeship.
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test.
- Must hold a current drivers license.
- Must have a passion for the Civil Construction Industry.
- White Card.
- Police Clearance (or be willing to obtain one).
How to Apply: