Carpentry Apprenticeship - Mount Barker
(Out of Trade 3rd/4th Year)
Statewide Group Training has a position available for a 3rd or 4th year Out of Trade Apprentice in CPC30211 Certificate 3 in Carpentry.
Our Host Employer is based near Mount Barker and covers all parts of Adelaide, Adelaide Hills and the Fleurieu.
Only out of Trade Apprentices need Apply (An Out Of Trade Apprentice is someone that has started an Apprenticeship and then had the contract cancelled).
Typical Responsibilities of a Carpentry Apprentice
- Assisting the Qualified Carpenter in construction, repair, etc.
- Commitment to Learning the Trade.
- Understanding of Work Health & Safety in the Construction Industry.
- Understanding specified requirements including planning, deadlines, etc.
Key Benefits to a Carpentry Apprentice
- Long term opportunities for the right candidate.
- Working towards Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate).
Key Requirements of a Carpentry Apprentice
- Desire and passion to work in the industry and want to complete their apprenticeship.
- You must have successfully completed the 1st and 2nd year of your apprenticeship and have all Trade School up to date.
- Must have a current white card, police clearance and CITB number.
- Must hold a current drivers Licence with a reliable vehicle.
- Must be honest, reliable, physically fit and hard working.
- Must have checkable references.
- Must be able to pass a medical/physical which includes drug and alcohol testing.
This position is for an apprenticeship in South Australia. You must meet Government eligibility requirements for a Contract of Training. More information at TAS Link.
How to Apply:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.