Carpentry Apprenticeship – Happy Valley
Statewide Group Training has a position available for a Carpentry Apprenticeship in the Happy Valley area to work toward a Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate) as a Carpenter.
Our Host employer is based in Happy Valley but works around Adelaide and the Adelaide Hills
Out of Trade Carpentry Apprentices are encouraged to apply.
Typical Responsibilities of a Carpentry Apprentice
- Assisting the qualified carpenter in construction, repair, etc.
- Commitment to learning the trade
- Understanding of work health & safety in the construction industry
- Understanding specified requirements including planning, deadlines, etc.
Key Benefits to a Carpentry Apprentice
- long term opportunities for the right candidate
- Working towards certificate 3 (Trade Certificate)
Key Requirements of a Carpentry Apprentice
- Desire and passion to work in the industry and want to complete their apprenticeship
- Must have a current white card, police clearance and CITB number
- Must hold a current drivers licence with a reliable vehicle
- Must be honest, reliable, physically fit and hard working
- Must have checkable references
- Must be able to pass a medical/physical which includes drug and alcohol testing
How to Apply:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.