Motor Mechanic (Light) Apprenticeship – Lameroo
Statewide Group Training has a position available for a Motor Mechanic (Light) Apprenticeship in Lameroo work toward a Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate) as a Motor Mechanic (Light).
Out of Trade Motor Mechanic (Light) Apprentices are encouraged to apply.
Typical Responsibilities of a Motor Mechanic (Light) Apprentice
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures, inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
- Do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts.
Key Benefits to a Motor Mechanic (Light) Apprentice
- long term opportunities for the right candidate
- Working towards certificate 3 (trade certificate)
Key Requirements of a Motor Mechanic (Light) Apprentice
- Commitment to approx. 4 year apprenticeship
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test.
- Must hold a current drivers License
- Must be passionate about repairing & servicing motor vehicles
- Certificate 2 in an automotive mechanical trade (pre-apprenticeship)
How to Apply: