Agricultural Mechanic Apprenticeship – Strathalbyn
Statewide Group Training has a position available for an Agricultural Mechanic Apprenticeship in the Strathalbyn area to work toward a Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate) as an Agricultural Mechanic.
The right person will be madly in love with tractors, mowers, harvesters and other agriculture equipment.
Out of Trade Automotive/Diesel Mechanic Apprentices are encouraged to apply.
Typical Responsibilities of an Agricultural Mechanic Apprentice
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures, inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
- Do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts
Key Benefits to an Agricultural Mechanic Apprentice
- long term opportunities for the right candidate
- Working towards Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate)
Key Requirements of an Agricultural Mechanic Apprentice
- Commitment to approx. 4 year apprenticeship
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test
- Must hold a current drivers license
- Must have a passion for working on tractors, harvesters & other agricultural equipment
- Certificate 2 in an automotive mechanical trade (pre-apprenticeship)
How to Apply: