Auto Electrical Apprenticeship – Thebarton
Statewide Group Training has a position available in the Thebarton area for an Auto Electrical Apprenticeshi.
Typical Responsibilities of an Auto Electrical Apprentice
- Awareness of WHS in the workplace.
- Follow instructions from your supervisor.
- Keeping up to date with your studies.
Key Benefits to an Auto Electrical Apprentice
- Long term career opportunities for the right candidates.
- Working towards Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate).
Key Requirements of an Auto Electrical Apprentice
- Commitment to Trade School studies.
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test.
- Must hold a current drivers license.
- Hold a current Police Check or be willing to obtain one.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Attention to detail.
- Motivated and positive attitude.
How to Apply: