Apprentice Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanic
Location: Adelaide Hills - SA
Hours: Full Time (38hrs per week)
Commencing early January 2019 the right person will be passionate about repairing Heavy Vehicles.
Duties include: inspect, service and repair a range of mechanical and electrical systems including the engine, transmission, driveline, steering and suspension systems.
Responsibilities of an Apprentice Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanic are:
- Follow repair procedures on, brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts associated with Commercial Vehicles
- Complete routine maintenance: including oil change, battery check, lubricating components and replacing worn parts.
Key benefits of undertaking this Apprenticeship are:
- Long term opportunities for the right candidate
- Working towards a Certificate 3 Trade Certificate
Key requirements of an Apprentice:
- Commitment to approx. 4 year apprenticeship
- Physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug & alcohol test
- Willing to obtain a police check
- Hold a current drivers License and reliable transport
- Passionate and willing to learn about repairing & servicing Heavy Vehicles
- Certificate 2 in an Automotive Mechanical Trade (Pre-Apprenticeship)
- Possess a mechanical aptitude
How to Apply: