Apprentice Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanic
Hours: Full Time (38hrs per week)
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic person to become a Heavy Commercial Vehicle Technician (Mechanic).
Duties include: inspect, service and repair a range of mechanical and electrical systems including the engine, transmission, driveline, steering and suspension systems.
Responsibilities of an Apprentice Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanic are:
- Follow repair procedures on, brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts associated with Commercial Vehicles.
- Complete routine maintenance: including oil change, battery check, lubricating components and replacing worn parts.
Key benefits of undertaking this Apprenticeship are:
- Long term opportunities for the right candidate
- Working towards a Certificate 3 Trade Certificate.
Key Requirements of an Apprentice:
- Commitment to approx. 4 Year Apprenticeship.
- Physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug & alcohol test.
- Willing to obtain a police check.
- Hold a current drivers License and reliable transport.
- Passionate and willing to learn about repairing & servicing Heavy Vehicles.
- Certificate 2 in an Automotive Mechanical Trade (Pre-Apprenticeship).
- Possess a mechanical aptitude.
How to Apply: