Apprentice Roof Plumber
Location: Loxton – SA
This is a great opportunity for a recent school leaver to enter the Construction Industry and become a qualified Roof Plumber.
Duties: Metal roof installations, gutters and downpipes.
Responsibilities of a Roof Plumber are:
- Willing to learn and be part of a team
- Work effectively
- Conduct workplace communication
- Abide by WHS procedures and policies in the construction industry
- Attention to detail
- By fit and able to perform physical work related tasks
- Work at heights
- A current drivers licence P plates ok
- Must be reliable and able to pass a drug and alcohol test
How to apply: