Duties: Prepare interior and exterior surfaces and apply plaster and textured coatings.
This is a great opportunity for a recent school leaver to enter the Construction Industry and become a qualified plasterer.
Responsibilities of a Plasterer are:
- Willing to learn and be part of a team
- Work effectively
- Conduct workplace communication
- Abide by WHS procedures and policies in the construction industry
- Attention to detail
- By fit and able to perform physical work related tasks
- Work at heights
- A current drivers licence P plates ok
- Must be reliable and able to pass a drug and alcohol test
How to apply:
Phone - 0428813974