3rd or 4th Year Motor Mechanic (Light) Apprenticeship
Statewide Group Training has a position available for a Motor Mechanic (Light) Apprenticeship in North Eastern suburbs.
Typical Responsibilities of a Motor Mechanic (Light) Apprentice:
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures, Inspect brake systems, Steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
- Do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts
Key Requirements of a Motor Mechanic (Light) Apprentice:
- Having commenced Certificate 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology would be advantageous
- Commitment to approx. 4 year apprenticeship
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug & alcohol test
- Must have or be willing to obtain a police check
- Must hold a current drivers License and reliable transport
- Must be passionate about repairing & servicing motor vehicles
- Must have great mechanical aptitude
How to Apply:
If you want a career as a Motor Mechanic (Light) please call Joe Cirillo on 0429 900 743
Applications close 2nd October 2018.