- 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th Year Light Vehicle Motor Mechanic Apprenticeship
- 3rd or 4th Year Motor Mechanic (Light) Apprenticeship
- Apprentice Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanic
- Business Traineeship Certificate 3 in Mount Barker area Adelaide Hills
- Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship
- Engineering (Fabrication) Apprenticeship
- Motor Mechanic (Light) Apprenticeship
- Motor Mechanic Apprenticeship - Out of Trade
- Painting & Decorating Apprenticeship (Out of Trade)
- Painting & Decorating Apprenticeship 1st year or (out of trade 2nd, 3rd or 4th year)
- Panel Beater Apprenticeship
- Vehicle Body Repair Technician (3rd or 4th Year Apprentice)
Need an Apprentice
Want an Apprenticeship
Then you have come to the right place. Statewide Group Training specialise in matching suitable apprenticeship or traineeship (Australian Apprenticeship) candidates with prospective employers to provide young people with a chance to enter the industry of their choice whilst gaining valuable trade skills.
Making it easy for employers...
Statewide Group Training manage and maintain most aspects of the Australian Apprenticeship so you can spend more time on teaching your apprentice or trainee the valuable skills they need to learn to excel in the industry.
Call us on 1800 808 004 for more information
Our Clients Say
Statewide Group Training have always provided me with excellent service and looked after me well when recruiting apprentices. If there is a problem they are only a phone call away and are quick to act, making sure that things run as smoothly as possible for me.
Heath Brown, Coastal Car Care
The "Duttons" group of motor vehicle dealerships have used the services of Statewide Group Training over many years which has proved to be a very successful relationship. We have been able to develop and employ local apprentices and trainees which has been beneficial in establishing our long term workforce.
Malcolm Knight, Duttons Automotive
Statewide continues to provide quality, flexible apprentice employment options to suit our business operation, enabling us to participate more fully in skilling SA's youth in the motor industry.
Jason Batten, Jarvis Ford
I wish to personally thank Statewide Group Training for their support and assistance they provided for our apprentice throughout his 4 year apprenticeship. From start to finish your support team was always contactable and readily available to assist accordingly in any situation.
Trevor Pursche, Mayfield Engineering
Statewide Group Training continues to provide an excellent service to our business and has done so for many years. The apprentices supplied by Statewide form a valuable part of our workforce that allows us to develop and retain skills for the successful future of our business.
Roger Nance, RS Nance Pty Ltd
Statewide's support and training is helping me to achieve my employment goals.
Tahnae Ditton, Former Horticultural Trainee and Workskill Silver Medal Winner